Umbilical Cord & Placenta – Collection and Burial
- 1 x Collection of Umbilical Cord & Placenta from hospital or home
- Buried at Pusara Aman premises
- You will be contacted within the same day or 1 working day after delivery of baby on the arrangement of collection date and time
- It is a Sunnah of Our Prophet Sollallahu ‘alaihi Wasallam to Aqiqah 2 goats for a son and 1 goat for a daugter. To Aqiqah 2 goats, simply change the Quantity below to 2.
- If you wish to enter orders for more than 1 client, simply fill up the form below with details of the first client then press the Add to cart button before filling up the details of the next client.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that upon successful payment, Aqiqah will be scheduled according to 7, 14 or 21 days after birth depending on availability.
- For newborns more than 21 days old, it will be scheduled on the next available slot in the next 2 – 3 weeks.
- Khidmah.SG will update me within 1 working day of payment.
Just before the delivery of your baby, the nurse will ask you to sign many forms. Among the items that you will sign off for is to allow the hospital to keep the placenta and umbilical cord or you would want to do something with it. Usually for us Muslims, we will take it and bury somewhere that is deep enough and is out of animal's reach. At this point its your choice if you would want to leave it with the hospital or bury it.
If you choose the latter, you can find a location and bury the placenta and umbilical cord on your own. Or if you don't have the time and do not want to get your hands dirty doing the digging, you can opt for this service.
We offer the following service:
- Collect the placenta from the hospital or your home
- Cleansing of the placenta and umbilical cord
- Sending and commission the grave diggers to dig and bury the placenta for you at the Pusara Aman area
What Will I Get
- Proof of washing and burial in the form of photos OR video . These will be sent via email within 3 days of collection.
We accept the following payment methods:
- iBanking Transfer