Tahnik and Cukur Rambut
An Uztaz will come to the venue or home and provide the following services.
- Shaving hair of the newborn baby
- Weighing of the newborn’s hair and advise on the amount to be donated accordingly
- Tahnik with Ajwa Dates or Honey & Zam Zam
- Reading of some Doa
- It is a Sunnah of Our Prophet Sollallahu ‘alaihi Wasallam to Aqiqah 2 goats for a son and 1 goat for a daugter. To Aqiqah 2 goats, simply change the Quantity below to 2.
- If you wish to enter orders for more than 1 client, simply fill up the form below with details of the first client then press the Add to cart button before filling up the details of the next client.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that upon successful payment, Aqiqah will be scheduled according to 7, 14 or 21 days after birth depending on availability.
- For newborns more than 21 days old, it will be scheduled on the next available slot in the next 2 – 3 weeks.
- Khidmah.SG will update me within 1 working day of payment.
One of the manifestations of the deep devotion the companions had for the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, was that when a child was born in the family, they brought the child to him so that he might bless the child, and apply on the child's palate, the pulp of a date etc. The date (or honey) should be chewed to make it easier for the baby to swallow. This is called Tahnik and it is a Sunnah (a practice taught by the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم).
Narrated Saiyidatina Aishah (wife of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم may Allah bless her): People used to bring their newborn children to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, and he would bless them and perform the Tahnik.
Narrated Samurah ibn Jundub: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: A boy is in pledge for his aqiqah, Sacrifice is made for him on the seventh day, his head is shaved and he is given name. (Abu Dawood Book #15, Hadith #2832).
Aqiqah.sg celebrates the birth of a newborn Muslim by offering the Tahnik and Cukur Rambut services at homes or places where you organise your Majlis (event). The service includes the application of dates or honey into the child’s mouth and the first shaving of the baby’s hair. The service is led by an Asatizah, and this service is acquired by appointment only.
*Fees does not include the donation for the weight of the hair.
What Will I Get
- One Ustaz will come to your venue at the agreed time slot to carry out the Tahnik and Cukur Rambut.
- Ustaz will close the session with some Doa.
We accept the following payment methods:
- iBanking Transfer