Nazar / Sadaqa
- 1 Sheep / Goat will be slaughtered in Semarang for the purpose of Nazar / Sadaqa / Payment of Dam
- Cooked meat will be distributed around 40 people who are the poor and needy in the outskirts of Semarang
- Inclusive of cooking and distribution of meat
- I understand that upon successful payment, the slaughtering will be scheduled within 1 – 2 weeks, depending on availability.
- Aqiqah.SG will update me within 3 working days of payment.
We are providing service for intentions like Nazar, Sedekah/Sadaqa dan payment of Dam.
Regarding Nazar (also written as Nadhr), it is making a vow in the name of Allah. As an illustration, a person may make a vow of this type “O Allah, if you alleviate such and such a person from their sickness, I promise to sacrifice one sheep/goat etc”, then the person who make a vow is obliged to fulfill the sacrifice once the person is healed. In this case it is Wajib to give away all the meat.
We are offering two animals for Nazar / Sadaqa / Payment of Dam: goat/sheep and cow.
*The price may be subjected to changes especially when it is nearing the Qurban period in Eidul Adha.
You may wish to state the intention of Nazar / Sadaqa during registration.
No meat will be flown back to Singapore.
What Will I Get
- At least 10 photos from before slaughtering up till distribution of meat to recipients. These will be sent via email within 2 weeks of slaughtering.
- Certificate of Nazar with Before After Photo printed at the back. This will be posted via mail within 3 weeks of slaughtering
We accept the following payment methods:
- iBanking Transfer